I've got great news for you.
I'm rolling out the SMALL GROUP PROGRAM again. We’re going to begin next week on Thursday 1st March 2018 and, Im very much looking forward to this.
With the feedback of participants from our last round, the intention behind this program is now to
- accompany your personal practice at home, in a school or in private teaching
- offer sessions outside of a regular schedule in an Ashtanga Yoga School
- refine details in your practice emphasising the elements (breaths, alignment breath and movements, energetic locks, gazing points, tristana)
- research on postures and challenges like knees, shoulder, back and others
- involve Yamas and Niyamas
- enchant a consistent practice
- exchange insights of the practice based on the eight limbs of Ashtanga Yoga
Results of Private Teaching
The results of Private Teaching have proven that time, attention and care have got a great positive impact on your personal practice.
- Learn how to integrate wisely this precious practice in your daily life. You see, the practice of Ashtanga Yoga shouldn’t be an extra thing on your plate. The practice is there to get to know you and enhance your life through it. How to apply the practice can be studied as well as the practice itself.
- Adapt the practice to your needs. When you’ve got specific problems with your knees, blood pressure, anxiety or others you’ll research options to make you feel comfortable in uncomfortableness and heal. Or I also like to connect here with pregnant women or mommies with babies or infants.
- Explore your space. Group classes can be felt as quite intimidating. Ive heard practitioners saying that the environment makes them feel insecure or even ashamed. I understand. Protection and privacy in the small group program will help you to open up and engage in the practice like a child - play and learn freely.
- Study the link between the practice and life. To me Yoga and life are inseparable. What you practice on the mat, is what you feel in your own precious body. Your body - physical, mental, emotional, spiritual - is communicating with you whilst you are moving through the postures guided by your breath. What you feel is crucial. Emotions are the chief source of becoming conscious. Then you bring them into your life, return to your mat and check in again.
- Practice! Really, that’s what’s it all about - real hands-on work! (and joy :))
Im so grateful for what Claudia Redinha shared with me:
Is it for me?
- Yes. There’s no “level” in Ashtanga Yoga. You’re welcome, when you haven’t practiced yet at all, began yours or have already rolled out your mats for years.
- Yes. You’re good enough. Actually, great already.
- Yes. When you’re committed to yourself and show up.
- Yes. You aren’t too stiff. There’s simply not such thing like stiffness. Your body is precious as it is. Love it with all your heart.
- Yes. Yoga is an ancient sciences and Ashtanga Yoga has been time-proven over almost 100 years through “direct and practical experience”. This stuff really works.
Dates & Investment
Thursdays, 10:15a - 11:45a with max. 6 participants.
Residência do Sol
Avenida Marginal 8648, 2750-427 Cascais
Meeting at Lobby, 10:10a
55€ per month incl. IVA
When you've got questions, please feel free to send an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lets meet there and reply to email@example.com to reserve your spot!
Thank you so much for your trust! I appreciate to practice with you!
P.S.: When a dear friends needs support to just take the next step and give Yoga a try, please forward this eMail. She might benefit for a life-time. Thanks so much!